do you love/like walking for hours?

@acie_21 (5647)
me i really do!i love walking around and around the mall with my bestfriend.it gives us both exercise we need to lossen are fats hehehe..it may help a little.i love window shopping thats why i like walking around the mall.me and my bestfriend walks in the mall ,morning till afternoon. hehehe!how about you?do you do things like that?men hates walking,my husband said it too!they get easily bored and gets dizzy!hehehe.when they go to malls they just want to buy the things they want and go home...thats why i dont go often with him when i go malling.his to tired and busy in his job,and i totaly understands him.happy mylotting!
@mrakobesie (1246)
i love walking in the woods... i can do it all day...
@acie_21 (5647)
thats a good way of exercise while walking you can breathe fresh air!
it's also better for your feet to walk on the grass. concrete is too hard and too straight. when you walk in the woods your feet have to constantly adjust to the uneven ground, so they get stronger.
@acie_21 (5647)
they say its better to walk with a little heels on it inorder that your blood will not stuck!i do agree to it too...take care!
@ckyera (17261)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....hahaha! i am thinking, i feel like we are doing the same things huh! and our husband's are also the same...they both don't love walking all the time specially on malls! hehehe well, i also love to walk...hoping that it could burn some of my fats! bu i feel like its not working well for me, coz instead of losing...i am just adding some! hehehe coz in malls let's face it, there's a lot of foods to eat and really tempting! how can we lose fats if we are eating while walking? and when get tired, sit on the restaurant and eat? i think, walking is really a great and easiest form of exercise...walking with nature i much better than walking on mall...hehehe just because there's a fresher air outside...just like jogging in the morning, but i can't do it coz i find it difficult to wake up so early! its good that we get seat sometimes...i think its really healthy to do that... so let's just keep on walking until our feet get hurts! hehehe
@acie_21 (5647)
hehehehehe!funny realizing that while we both keep on walking the heels of my sandal was broke!lol!i just love walking it keeps me away from sadness....walking makes me happy!and makes my heart healthy....