Is it a must to have 8 hrs sleep?

@mobhomeir (7565)
I guess older people can't get it anymore.... How about you how many hours would take at your regular sleeping time? Me? Normally I sleep between 9 and 10pm and usually wake up at 4am...
Hey ..... Isnt That quick ..... I Thought You Need More Sleep LoL ......... How old Are you ........... I Sleep At around 10.00 And Wake Up at 7 .......... Though The Getting up can Vary ... LoL ....... I Feel You need To Be fresh To GO about doing Your Daily Activities ........ You Need A Good Eight Hours Of Sleep ....... Younger Kids Need A Lot More ................. Thank You ..
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes...usually I sleep at 10pm and wake up 4am for my jogging time. With that span of time sleeping I am already contented. For me, shorter time of satisfied and contentment of sleeping is the best rather that your 8 hours of interrupted sleeps...Thanks for responding zadik...I appreciate it...
@sblossom (2170)
i think 8 hours is normal sleeping time. for our health we should have reasonable sleeping time. Usually between 7-9 hours. I alwasy have over 8 hours of sleeping time. As you said older people maybe have no so long, but did you notice some older people have sleep break during the day. If you calculate they also have almost more than 7 hours of sleep.
@mobhomeir (7565)
You must have a good appetite in sleeping. I can't reach that anymore. My mind is already set to wake up every 4am no matter what time I would go to my bedtime. Thanks for responding....
@mrakobesie (1246)
sleep is different for everyone. some people need more sleep some less. I can sleep for 7 hours, wake up without alarm clock at 7-8am and then go back to sleep a few hours later
@mobhomeir (7565)
Ohh you must be a good dreamer. I can't hardly do that anymore...Thanks for responding...
@cmnavarro (251)
i think it depends on your body... there are times that we just wanna be lazy and stay in bed half of the day... i usually get 5-6 hours of sleep and i think there's nothing wrong about it, but researchers/doctors/nurses says an adult must get at least 8 hours of sleep
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes. What I observed and what I knew, normally old ages people can't reach anymore that hours of slept. Have you not remember your grand ma and grand pa? They would sleep early at night for a few hours but normally they would get up after 3 to four hours ...at my early age I was really like to sleep that sometimes I would memorized my breakfast just for sleeping reason...Now I could not do it anymore...Thanks for responding...
@ucue2008 (926)
Wow, how you can wake up at a very early morning? Me if I see it still 4am, I would sleep again. these few days has been bad for me, as usually I wake up at 5.30 before 6am, but these few days I kept wake up at 6.15, .Usually if I slept late, and wake up early, I'll tired by noon and will taking a nap, and if not, I will not taking a nap, but I guess, my routine at teh age 26 is to sleep between 7 to 8 hours daily. I felt bad though because I could use the time to earn money, but i choose to sleep instead.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I am already used to it because before when I was still working as a salesman I used to wake up early for a first trip and be back again immediately and that was almost everyday of my 5 years working...
@dagma09 (90)
Yes! I can still sleep 8 hours a day.But sometimes I need to have short sleep(3-5 hours). There are times also I dont sleep for 2 days because I'm reviewing for my board exam...unhealthy but it pays alot..
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes I understand. Sometimes we need to sacrifice to obtain success. Anyhow sleeping forever would be rewarded to us as soon as our time "expires"... Thanks for responding...
@prinzcy (5057)
I try to sleep 8 hours a day, honest. Sleeping 8 hours a day is good for our body. Unfortunately, I always have something to do. In the end, it's always after 12 am. Sometimes around 1 to 3 am. I still need to get up around 6.30 am daily for my morning prayer. So it's never 8 hours for me unless I managed to finish everything early.
@mobhomeir (7565)
It's alright. As what I had said to some of our friends here about this topic, hours of sleeping is not a matter, what matters most is how are you contented with the hours of sleep you spend...thank your very prinzcy..
@colydf (913)
I think sleep is very important to each of us, so we have to sleep at least 8 hours per day ,and then it will be good for your health. However, I usually cannot do this.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I guess, usually younger people could still get that hours of sleep ( 8 hours) but for all matured to really older people that would be impossible by all. there are some who could still get that 8 hours but I guess for those who have illness. Thanks for responding...just be contented of your short hour of sleep that's important rather than long hours of interrupted sleeps....
When I was an university student, I slept around 9 hours at night... But now, that I'm a worker I think that 7 hours are still good! What I can say, is that we have to sleep at least 4 hours in a night, otherwise it is like not to sleep!
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes you're right my friend. It's not how many hours you sleep but the how are you contented with your sleep. Shorter hours of contented sleep would be enough rather than 8 hours of interrupted sleeps...thanks for responding..
@colydf (913)
For me, I often have only five to six sleep every day, I always go to bed at about 2 or 3 am and get up early in the morning when I have classes. If it is weekend, I will sleep for a long time, as long as ten hours or more, I think maybe this is a bad habit.