finally get my paypal verified using a virtual credit card

@jedelac (201)
wow took me only 2 days to get verified by using a virtual credit card i meet a friend who is working in a bank and he is selling vcc for those who don't have a credit card or debit card this vcc is legal and link to a real credit card i will soon make a post on my blog on how i get my paypal verified using vcc and if anyone there who wants to get verified but don't have an actual credit card just add me or respond here and i will help you get a vcc
@Bloggership (1118)
I am using virtual credit card to verified my paypal account too... It was an easy solutions if we don't have any credit card or debit card... Tell me jedelac, how much you bought that vcc in US currency?... And will you share your opinions about "What will you do if your in relationship life partner betray you?" at my profile?..
Please ignore the last part of my response... I forgot it breaks the guidelines.
• Nepal
I will also want to know about VCC so please help me.
@jedelac (201)
i will coming up on my blog about how to get verified using a vcc and i'm also negotiating to my supplier to resell his vcc please follow my blog or subscribe for my coming post about this matter
@jules67 (2790)
Hi, I just read your post regarding VCC. I have already registered with Paypal under my CC. But since I have invited my niece and she doesn't have a CC, can you please tell me about the VCC? Thanks for your help.
@jedelac (201)
thanks for asking actually few people know that they can get their account verified using a vcc it actually linked to a real creditt card with it also have all the feature of a real credit card if you want to purchase one you can go to my blog and post a comment or you can add me i just got my paypal verified just 5 hours ago so i'm putting up a post about the whole process and where you can purchase this for all those people that's getting a hard time to get their paypal verified you can follow my blog and i will post it these coming day
@just4you0 (422)
Wow, that seems interesting. Virtual credit card is realy new thing for me and i hope it is secure. Please do help me to do so as i want to verify my paypal account to remove those limits on it. Your post is realy helpfull ,keep posting such discussions. Happy mylotting!
@yugasini (12813)
• Anantapur, India
hi jedelac, thanks you are the help which you have offered in paypal virtual credit card verification, thanks