Remembering my employee days

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, When i have joined as go down supervisor in a company in the year 1986,i new to this job i never worked under any body,though we have business to look after, i wish to do job, that's why i have joined the company and enjoyed there with colleagues, and employment, i have learn t this much English their itself, from there onwards i learn t letter writing and corresponding , i have worked there 33 months,I resigned their with my own intention and now i am feeling for my resignation on that days, the fate is like that,have you any such experience about employee?
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Hello Yugasini. I think when we do something or work somewhere for so long, we do have memories of it or even miss it when we no longer do that. But then we usually adjust to change and love our new life, as well. It is good to have fond memories. And it is also good to grow and move forward :) Karen
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi karen, thanks for the response, you are giving reply to all my discussions,but some times i am missing to response your discussions, sorry friend
I understand and it is okay. Twice since I have been on MyLot, I have missed responding to two full pages! I felt terrible once I discovered it, and of course, did respond. I still don't know how I originally missed them! Have a very blessed day. Karen
@shakil8 (407)
well in my short career i have worked only for 5 months.......during that period i realized that instead of doing a job i should start working with my father and expand my business.......so i left the job........we run a construction company
@pyarebhai (200)
myLot friend, you got good rememberance of your good old days during 1986, some times it seeems that it is bad dream-like state , where we can not some time agree with what ever we want, I think those are the days of youth, care-free life, never mind, you had learnt and progressed a little sofar. Because, age (time) is the good teacher, who teach us how to come out from the deep un-happy situations like that. In this instant, do not be dishearted, you are not alone, i too had such bitter experiences with my employer, who made me humiliate, but I think he is good teaacher, who teach me how to got on with difficult situation in the life. your experience, has given me time to go deep into the deep forgotten lanes of memory to dig out un-happy situation.