for what purpose u will use internet daily????

@Anandhh (389)
hey guyz!!! just tell me.....for what purpose you will use internet daily???? i will use internet for chatting,emailing,browsing,downloading.....etc etc what about you guyz????
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, Well I pretty much myLot for a couple of minutes every single day of my life, I also love to go on YouTube and watch the really great YouTube videos that are on their. I love listening to music, playing games online, and chatting with some friends. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@diillu (5128)
I use internet for the different purpose. I like using internet for getting in touch with my friends and downloading movies and the songs I like. Apart from that I use internet for the social networking. I just love being in mylot as well. So, I like using internet. I use internet for most of the time and even for the educational purpose.
same just like u....much time in browsing,chatting with friends....mostly i can be found in orkut or facebook.......i also present in mylot sometimes.... i like browsing very much.....in case of downloading...it always runs in background.....