Why is it only liberals that impersonate the conservatives on this board?

@Taskr36 (13925)
Today I see yet another jerk impersonating a conservative to make them look bad. this person has given themselves the name sndccain36 to appear to be sndcain36 and made a post criticizing republicans. Frankly I've lost count of how many times I've seen this done to SndCain, Kennyrose, Gewcew, and myself. The accounts are always eventually banned and such, but has anyone else noticed it's only coming from one side of the political spectrum?
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I am going to leave the political aspect out of it and only focus on the imposter thing. I have gone through a number of the imposters posts and reported them repeatedly, along with the other troll that has made their apearence. Mylot has not done anything about either of them yet. I think everyone should inundate the admins with complaints on the two, it seems to be the only way they do anything about it.
@II2aTee (2560)
I've been impersonated before on MyLot. Not on the polictical forum, mind you, but it can and does happen to anyone. It was really amusing actually. Then again I was mindly entertained by the post you are talking about also. I actually wish whoever posted it did so on their real account. I would have gladly posted that if I had found it first. But it was an imposter, and it was plagerized. But let me answer your question with another one. Why dont conservatives have a sense of humor??
@Taskr36 (13925)
Conservatives do have a sense of humor. I make jokes here now and then. Frankly I would have had no problem with the post if it had been made from the individual's own account instead of impersonating someone else. Typically when someone like me is impersonated the person doing it writes offensive and ridiculous garbage to smear the reputation of the victim.
@II2aTee (2560)
Oh I know it. My imposter made posts about how I was saved by the power of Christ and am now an Ex-Gay. It was actually really funny, though an obvious smear. I was pretty rather flattered that I had made someone mad enough to go through the trouble of creating an account and taking the time out of their day to do that. That took effor, and it was a really sweet gesture :) But I absolutly agree. That post should have been posted from a real account. Now it will just be deleted, and thats a shame.
@II2aTee (2560)
Yeah Snd I saw that. It wasnt quite as entertaining for me, but I guess conservative humor is a bit dry for my taste. I'm sure some people slapped their knee over it though!
@spalladino (17926)
I think these trolls have more of a personal agenda than a political one since I've seen their stalkings in various other topics around mylot. It wouldn't be very effective if the person pretending to be sndcain right now posted something that she would be in agreement with, now would it?
@spalladino (17926)
Here's another one in another topic that needs to be reported to mylot. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2061935.aspx
@spalladino (17926)
You're right...I have been. Some folks have waaay too much time on their hands.
@murderistic (2280)
Maybe if you stopped complaining about liberals, they would stop harrassing you. Just a friendly suggestion. :)
So you admit that it is harassment...
I can't admit to any harrassment because I haven't been on here enough to read any of the claimed harrassment. Sorry. I have been here enough to be sick and tired of Taskr endlessly complaining about liberals like he is some sort of victim. It's a freakin' message board. Give it a rest.
@jb78000 (15173)
i probably come from the opposite side to you but i have never done any copying. in fact i've become a bit annoyed at how some people get trashed here.
@jb78000 (15173)
i don't agree with anything she has come up with but she's not been abusive so i haven't stuck in any negatives there.
@Destiny007 (5820)
This is done simply because the loony liberals cannot win the war of ideology using facts. Therefore they resort to fomenting confusion and misdirection which is a normal liberal mode of operation.
I have never noticed them until now, but that is really stupid. Its one of those things in life that makes me shake my head and say "what the heck is wrong with some people?" And I am in unison with Annie that maybe people find no amusement in impersonating liberals *shrug*
@gewcew23 (8011)
Well maybe because the other side has nothing better to do with it's time than to sink to these lows. Maybe if this low life had a career instead of depending of government hand outs he or she would not have the time or energy to spend on such endeavors.
I am neither Republican or Democrat, but I have noticed more ignorance coming from the liberal side. Of course, if a Democratic president had been in office for two terms in a row previously and a Republican just won by a long shot, maybe the Republicans would be rubbing it in the Democrat's faces. I have also noticed the Democrats getting away with more than the Republicans could...especially in terms of the president. If George Bush had made a bad joke about the Special Olympics, it would be yet another reason to impeach him, people would be outraged, etc. Yet Obama made this poor attempt at a joke and no one seems to be perturbed in the least. I think they must have just gotten a big head from their recent win. It doesn't make all this nonsense right, but I can see why it's happening.
@debrakcarey (19924)
Obama is the messiah...he can do no wrong. Oh, what party's post am I on...can't seem to keep them straight. Actually, both parties have messed up...but conservatives on MyLot do seem to practice a bit more restraint in behvaior.
Oh dear, you are correct. Please forgive me! :)
@anniepa (27241)
To be honest, I'm not sure I remember any of these and this current one I'd have probably not noticed if I hadn't seen this discussion first. Maybe we liberals just aren't any fun to impersonate, I don't know...lol! Annie