Share your creative phrases here!

@diamania (7037)
Netherlands
One Apple a day forces the doctor to stay! ( An apple a day keeps the doctor away) An Internet user's home is MyLot!( An Englishman's home is his castle.) A mylotter has nine wives. ( A cat has nine Lives) Share with me your creative writings!
@clutterbug (1051)
Discuss topics before mylot shuts down for maintenance. (Make hay while the sun shines).
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Hmm, excellent, excellent m'lord.
@Pigglies (9339)
My new favorite (but I didn't come up with it), is "I'll try to be nicer if you'll try to be smarter."
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Ding ding ding, KNOCK OUT!
@AnythngArt (3304)
Not sure what you are looking for here, some phrases to pepper your pot? Just what are you going to do with the beautiful, creative things I have to say? Admire them? Put them to good use while I neglect them? Create a movie inspired from my words? Start a word revolution from the powerful speech I am about to bestow on you? Nah, you'd better come up with the goods first!
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
I am going to have them checked by the FBI to ensure anything you say is appropriate during an hearing between friends, also called a chat. You don't have the right to remain silent, everything you do say can and will be used in discussions on mylot or during chats between friends. If you can't afford a lolyer, one will be assigned to you, whether you like it or not. I won't use your creative bursts for anything but to have fun here in this discussion... that's the truth and nothing than the truth.