Are you the type of person whose imagination runs away with them often?

I think that I daydream a lot, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. I love the way I can continue movies in my head, or conversations I overhear. Sometimes these flights of imagination become pieces of writing too. They definitely help me think outside of the box, which is useful when there is a problem at school or work. Do you daydream a lot? Do you agree that the benefits I have stated are worth being called a dreamer?
I have always been a daydreamer. That is wonderful most of the time. And yes, it did help me become a writer. Once, decades ago, I asked myself what tools would I need if I ever wanted to say something. And discovered quickly that words were my thing. Thoughts, feelings, everything that pours together and one has to put in the linear form that language has. In my native language, Spanish, I can understand all the silences between each word like the notes in music. Those silences are full of meaning to a daydreamer like myself. Happy posting and happiest dreams
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
I make up stories around all sorts of people all the time. I don't know of any other way to live, and I love it. It keeps my friends amused and it keeps ideas flowing for my writing. Who needs real life when you can live in your imagination? Having said that, I am also a very practical, realistic person, which is something of a paradox. But then, I am a two-sided Gemini!
I daydream a lot, too! Sometimes in my daydreams I get really good ideas for things that I can make (I love to sew and build), and it really sparks my creativity!