Love One piece or Two pieces for Swimming ?

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
Hello women friends, Can you tell me about your style, do you love one piece or two pieces wear to swim? For me , i want to wear two pieces, but i have more fat on my stomach, do you like if i wear two pieces it will look ugly or not.
@sandymay16 (1619)
Here in our country we are more conservative so when i was growing up and would go swimming we always wear two piece that is, shirt and shorts. But in the swimming pool one piece swimsuit is the one i always wore. But times have changed and there are swimsuits that have changed too even the two piece where the top can also hide the tummy and the bikini is more like a skimpy short. well, since I can't really carry wearing a bikini i opt for a top that hides my tummy and board shorts or board shorts with a bikini top.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
Yes, i remember now smimsuits have more design, it has some style like shorts,it can hidden my fat stomuch.Thank you.Have a nice day.
I wear two pieces. I don't like the look of a one piece and sometimes when I am swimming stuff gets caught in my swim suit and with a one piece it is hard to get out. A two piece just looks better on most people.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I agree with you.I love two pieces same you too.Thank you to join.Have a nice day.