Working during the summer

Hi i have recentley got a job doing hay for a summer. u know loading and unloadign the truck and trail with sq. bails. and so far i am making a deecen;t amount about 60 dollers a day. can you tell me what the area that u r in pays: per bail per truck pur hour pur day or how evor your employer pays you. i think i get like 25 cents a bail
@PSmith721 (287)
I feel for you! Bailing hay isn't exactly the easiest job you could do! We lived on a farm when I was a kid and the thing that I remember most was making a huge meal for the guys. They would all come in and we would give them a meal to die for. Then in the middle of the afternoon, we would take them out some sandwiches and lemonade. I remember the smell when they came in the house. My husband did it for one summer and he said that he got paid about $4 an hour. I want you to know, though, that was about 30 years ago. Keep up the good work and know that you are doing a good thing by helping out on the farm!
ya we don't eat during the day we drink like a gallon of watter or so eatch to keep hydrated. we jsut go it for liek 12 to 8 hours a day and we are working we forget about the food. but it is nice bay and i myself love it it gets easy after a while. i would not trade this job for the world i love it normly 1 day i make like 60 dollers witch is an adravge for people in my town daily income befor the taxes are tooken out