Do you response again ...

@akuler (3539)
Malaysia
Hi all, Just want to know if you give a response again to someone topic where you know that he/she never give a comment on any response.
You get paid for opening discussions and for your responses to others responses. thats why i try to make everyting i write about 3 lines or more. You can actually make pretty good money for opening a response. I'll send you a link to one of the discussions i opened that made me over 10 cents. I try to respond to those who take the time to answer my topic but I don't always. sometimes i'm just trying to find an answer to something. good discussion. take car and happy posting Francisoc
@akuler (3539)
Hi francisco1981, Given a response is a way to be paid here but sometime it is annoying me that the discussion writer don't have time to give a reply on every response he/she received. We are talking about how to earn money here but they just ignore the basic rules on how to earn it. I have read you message and thank you for that. Its give me more ideas on how to increase my earning here. Happy mylotting and have a nice day to you too.
@jsilver09 (117)
I think that's a good way to make friends... by sending the responses mylotters get an idea of what type of use you have. If I am still online I will try to keep on the same topic, w. the same mylotter..
@akuler (3539)
Hi jsilver09, Yeah ... we can make friends by giving response. There problem is some people didn't even bother to give a comment on our response. If they are come here to make money then why they didn't give a comment. You wouldn't get paid for opening up the discussion but you are paid for every comment on your discussion responses.