What happen to my page in mylot?

@zandi458 (27954)
Malaysia
Something is wrong here! The comment buttons are missing and the writings were spread in longitude on the second page of my response page in my discussion. I can only give out my comments on the 1st and 2nd page. I am sorry for those who responded to my discussion as I could not get back to you as your response fall on the problem page of my discussion. I have read your views but can't comment or rate you as all the normal buttons are missing. Has anyone ever experienced this kind of 'handicap' in their discussion page?
@iwinagain (546)
I have messaged someone before but the message never went through and never showed up in my message box. That can't be right. The message can't just disappear like that. lol Where did it go? I have no idea! Someone ate my message. Try clearing your cookies and refreshing the page. In the past it has happened to me before in other sites, the pages weren't loading up properly but if I refresh it, it's back to what it was, weird I know.
@zandi458 (27954)
lol...thats weird. Maybe hackers are at work again. Thanks for your advice and I'll do it immediately and see if it works well.
The US, in particular, is having lots of problems with hackers and DOS attacks. Many of our government websites have been shut down temporarily due to cyber attacks. I would not doubt that Mylot has suffered some of these cyber shots, too. Of course, they wouldn't tell us!
I have the same experience whenever i start typing. My post disappear and i am back at the home page again. Then, I think it is cause by the movement of my wrist as it hit the control pad. Then, I also observe when I am submitting my post it fails. Again, I am back at a blank page and have to start typing again my answer to a discussion. it is really tiresome to think over and over again.
@zandi458 (27954)
Where do you think the fault lies? Is it from mylot or our computer? This is the first time that it happened to me and I feel sorry for those whom I can't give out my comments. I hope to attend to them once it come back to normal.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
I am always having some kind of glitch w/this computer. I'm sure u have tried this but alot of times if i shut my computer down & turn it on again things like that will go away.
@zandi458 (27954)
That might helps, shutting down and turning it on again. I will do likewise.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
Hope that helped your problem. Have a good one.
@zandi458 (27954)
Have found the cause of the problem. MYKL solved it for me. Look at his response here (no.11). He explained well.
@Lakota12 (42794)
No but I usually dont get a 2nd page of responses. But I do know that yesterday I couldnt finish mylot for the pages wouldnt load!
@zandi458 (27954)
Yesterday it was fine with me. I think it depends on the timing. When many people are mylotting it become slow.
@Lakota12 (42794)
Well It sure did me slowed to a stop so I had to go back hours later to get pages to load! Never happened like that before yup it slows sometimes but never to a stand still like it did on me yesterday!
@zandi458 (27954)
I hope it has improved now lakota.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Well, i haven't came across this type of problem yet. But, i do came across the problem when I am submitting reply and my post disappeared. I had a blank page and so, i had to re-typing again my answer to that particular discussion. Even a few weeks ago, i do experienced the same problem. And, today it happened again. Hopefully, Mylot staffs will look into this matter and solved it soon.
@zandi458 (27954)
I have not come across that problem and this problem am facing now is also encounter. I have waited for few hours now but there seems to be no improvement.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Zandi, had you tried email to Mylot admin about this matter? Maybe after they got your email, they will help you solve it quick. Hope you will overcome this problem soon...
@zandi458 (27954)
I have reported it to mylot. Apparently, the problem started from a 'smart' guy who responded with a long punctuation which has caused an upset to the whole page.
@krajibg (11942)
• Guwahati, India
Hi zandi, This seems to be a mylot bug that from time to time it keeps on haunting. No problem things would get restored.
@zandi458 (27954)
Hi Raj, no it is not a bug or virus but a smart human bug that is causing all the problem. I was not aware of it not until response no.11 came to light. I learned something from him here.
@krajibg (11942)
• Guwahati, India
Thats what I was telling HUMAN BUG lol.
@dpk262006 (54032)
Hi Dear! I have not faced this problem so far, however, mylot in my computer was not working properly as the pages were not getting uploaded, I had to spend considerable time in the last few days to post my comments/responses. Hope it is temporary problem and will be rectified soon.
@zandi458 (27954)
There is a problem with a response in that discussion. Someone put a long punctuation as a response to my discussion which mess up the page.
@shibham (17025)
hi zandi. realy it is a big problem. i have not ever faced this problem but as your first respondent mantioned, i also faced that. anyway u can send them a private massage if they are in your friend list so that they can consider your problem. otherwise u have to wait. thanks ...lol
@zandi458 (27954)
I have reported and a fellow mylotter has also reported but todate nothing has been done to rectify the problem. It seems mylot is slow to response to members problems.
I have a problem with responding some times. Mine will stop right in the middle of a conversation that I'm responding to then post it sometimes without me doing anything. I found an adware program on my computer though but i don't know if that could cause just myLot to go down though.
@zandi458 (27954)
It happened like that to me once when I have downloaded something from the net. Only when I remove the download that my computer run smoothly.
@kawalnarang (1095)
• Trinidad And Tobago
same problem ,,but its over,,back to normal I guess
@zandi458 (27954)
Hopefully...I have reported it.
@stephcjh (32385)
I honestly have no idea. I have seen some weird things happen at Mylot over the years though. This is one of them. It must be a glitch in their system. I hope they get it fixed soon.
@zandi458 (27954)
It never happen to me and this is the first time getting into something into this sort of weirdness. I hope mylot fix it soonest.
@Sreekala (18782)
Hi Zandi, Here Mylot is not functioning once in a week now. We (Indians) are facing problem to open the mylot page, sometimes it get opened but we can’t open any discussion or respond to any. I think you are also facing a problem from mylot. It will be alright after some hours. But I never faced such kind of problem, like missing comment buttons etc. When we have problem the page is not opening at all. Hope your problem will get sort out soon.
@zandi458 (27954)
Sometimes I face problem like that, pages not uploading but this time it is something different which never happen to me before. I hope it will normalize soon so I can get back to commenting on my responses.
@catdla1 (6005)
Hi Zandi! Sounds like you had a pretty frustrating time. While I've not had those things happen to me, there have been times when I've been unable to post, or that myLot is running really, really slow. I normally attribute that to whatever update process myLot uses, which seems to be a random times. I usually just go do something else for a while, and come back here at a later time. That seems to work for me, perhaps to could go back to the conversations you were having trouble with and they will work better. Worth a try anyway. Good luck!
@zandi458 (27954)
I am scratching my head now on how to get the problem out. Though I go around responding but this little problem can't come off from my head. I am just wondering whether virus is creating a havoc in my computer.
@catdla1 (6005)
Seems pretty rude to me, almost like written violence. People that do stuff like that should get a stern warning, or have their accounts de-activated.
@zandi458 (27954)
This is surely done on purpose to destabilize the whole computer reading. If they have nothing good to say, at least they don't cause such kind of havoc.
@jshekhar (1563)
Hello friend, I use mylot for about half an hour daily, or ever for a lesser time. The thing is that I have not noticed anything as such. May be it is because of the geographical location difference or some other temporary glitch. Are you still facing the problem? I do not face it now. Cheers!
@zandi458 (27954)
Yes, it is not rectified yet despite sending a report to admin. Apparently someone responded by putting a long punctuation to his response which caused the problem to that page.
@kayedanda (1850)
no, nothing like that so far. probably just a bug that i am sure the myLot admin is fixing already. no worries
@zandi458 (27954)
No bug..someone deliberately put a long punctuation to rig the page.
Hello my friend zandi458 Ji, I have not experienced so far. But may be very soon. may God bless You and have a great time.
@zandi458 (27954)
It has been rectified. someone put a long punctuation to his response which I believe is the work of the trolls. Mylot has since removed the response.
Hello my friend zandi458 Ji, It's great relief for everyone, for you as everything has come back on moving rails, for us as we get new thing for future and no doubt great satisfaction to myLot team, who restored the system with least time. All are happy. May god bless You and have a great time.