Have you ever attended a real time Magic show?

@daliaj (5689)
I have attended a magic show when I was doing my last year in college. It was a wonderful experience. Magic i a good art. I don't know how magician can show cutting people into two and give life to it by joining the parts. I was too scared to look at that. The main magician of the show was Samraj. At what age did you attend a real time magic show? How was the experience? Do you have any clue about how magician does this?
@Rose2798 (359)
No to both questions. But I would LOVE to be able to say yes to both.
@daliaj (5689)
I am sorry my friend. It seems you are interested to view magic shows. I hope you will get the chance to participate in one in the near future. All the best! Thanks for the response.
@Rose2798 (359)
Sorry for the short and vague response. I was in a rush. ;)
@srganesh (6349)
Why were you scared seeing that magic of cutting people and joining again?There would not be any blood and from that you could conceive it is purely a trick.Well,I have no clues regarding it.But I too am amazed to see such tricks executed with high skills and practice.Cheers!
@preethaanju (3000)
Yes daliaji, everyday is a magic day for us all. It is real time magic. The magic of making two ends meet with rising prices. The magic of surviving the day in this crime infested world. The magic of seeing india grow despite corruption and exploding population. And the biggest magic is how our corrupt politicians get elected time and again, fooling us all.
@daliaj (5689)
Lol. Hi Preethaanju! I have understood that you are a very funny person from your responses to all my discussions. Yes, if you are a magician because of the reasons you listed, I am also a magician, we all are magicians in real life and there is no need to go for a magic show to see a different magic. Lol. It sounds interesting.