Today i resolved all my unresolved discussions. I give the best response.

Romania
Do you really like when somebody give you the best response? I think that is nice to show people that you apreciate theirs answers. and believe me i read all answers. I am a good girl, right? I am new, but i try to make my job as i read in Mylot guidelines. And i want say thank you all who answer to my discussions, i feel good when i receive any kind of answers, even not all have same opinion with mine, i respect all. Do you give the best response all the time?
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, i like to give and receive the best response, is like a thank you for effort. I don t know if somebody will earn money because receive the best response, but for me is important to give, because i like to show my apreciation for who try to do what they can to answer. Any way, thank you for the best response.
Yes, I do give the best response but I haven't marked my them all yet. Maybe I'm gonna start this today since. Do you think that this will add earnings? lol