Slowed me down a bit

@stiid55 (301)
HELLO, after doing a lot of surfing out there and everywhere for that matter, me especially has really slowed down a bit when this site we are on now came along, its great to share and you always feel that you can get an answer on any given subject as well as asking a question on any, we always enjoy a good read, this site is at the top of my list for interaction and my best site of all time so big up to you lot my lot.
@greenline (14864)
That is the real value of myLot. It is an excellent forum to meet and make friends with people from countries around the world, exchange ideas , exchange knowledge about different nationalities, different cultures. Mylotters are very cooperative with one another. I am very happy that I joined myLot community ! Membership is growing too at a very impressive rate.
@stiid55 (301)
hi grenline i have to agree with you once i was a surf fanatic but now i am actually at peace when i joined my lot, its like you said its the best community aroundv like big happy my lotters family, and i also feel privelidged to be a part of it, thanks for your reply.
@daeckardt (6245)
Hi! I think you are right about that. I like this site because I am able to talk to people which is not always easy for me and I can get money every day for doing so!!! I just started back a couple of days ago after not being on here for over a year and I already have made 68 cents!!! It isn't much, but it is going up a lot faster than it did the first time around. I made my first payout after my first month last year and I think the same thing may happen this month. This is a great way to relax and have fun for me!!! Have a great day!!!
@stiid55 (301)
HI, its good for you to be back i bet your saying, you must of been busy to stay away from it for a year, anyhow thanks for the reply, its nice to chat.