What do you know about phobia

@Tk5013 (311)
Liberia
When i was watching a movie i just came across a word called phobia . After then i came to know it a disorder in man
@fwidman (11519)
Basically, a phobia is something that a person is afraid of, like a fear of heights or a fear of spiders, etc. Often the fear is irrational. Me, I have a phobia about snakes. I cannot stand them, they scare me a lot even though I know that most of them are harmless. I wouldn't hold one for anything
wow um phobia a disorder in men i have never heard that one before. i think it can be a phobia in men and women. i read in my agenda that phobia means that someone has a fear of something. like you could or someone else could have a fear of peanut butter! a real phobia they even have a weird name for it. i have a phobia of fly. i get really itchy when they come around and i get scared and yell at them i know a tad bit weird. but thats just me being tiffany.