If you meet with a love failure

and have to live with a broken heart, how would you heal it? My views are in my blog : http://vijayanths.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-to-win-failed-love-without-killing.html
@eshaan (6193)
my heart never breaks in love...our heart breaks when we expect something and we dont get it.....i just keep loving the person...after all, humnas are humans...not stones, some day atlast tehy will melt...love should be like this, in my view, then no power can stop u from achieving it, life is too short love and live....no need to break the heart and then go for surgery....anyway i will read your suggestions in your blog, i have lot of discussions to respond in my mailbox, i wanted some help from you, for blogging and i wrote you offline msgs....i think u r too busy to give time to friends ...take care..keep mylotting !!!
hmm, that is so good of you eshaan, I wish I broke your heart,hehehehe. Sorry eshaan, I did n't check that messages yet, ok I am going there right now.
@dozhou (326)
It is easy. What you need is to try to find another beauty to heal your broken heart. If you are addicted to one thing, you should find another one to attract your attention.
Dozhou, you have given a very simple soultion. I wish I could follow this idea, waiting for a love failure all long my life.
@flzmlady (419)
i've been heart broken once, its really sad about it. but i just forget it little by little in two months and do other things i should do.above all,love or a love failure is not all the thing in my life.
Yes, flzmlady, we have to move on. Time will heal all our love wounds.We need to concentrate more on our work.
@eLsMarie (4148)
time all wounds they say but somehow, it doesn't... the only way that i tend to do whenever i encountered breakups is to improve myself rather than destroying for someone unworthy to be loved...
Yes, I appreciate your positive attitude. I have written a blog on this subject. that is the best way of avenging the love defeat. If you are interested you may find my blog at: http://vijayanths.blogspot.com/2008/08/how-to-win-failed-love-without-killing.html
@nigarish (70)
i have been a heart broke once.....i tried to heal it out...i make myself busy in education...and job....didn't worked...then one day i realized i like a girl in my class...i fell in love again.....then i just forget my feelings for my past beloved thou i just not forget her completely...than again the a fall of in love after 2 yrs......than i realized its not worth to love some one who don't believe on you....and now i think marriage could be the final remedy to this!!!
Sorry to note you had a love failure. Yes, time is the best healer of love wounds. Wish you a very happy married life nigarish.