I am bored today in Mylot, and i think that i am boring too....

Romania
Sometimes, we need a break, few hours or days to recharge ours battery. Or to forgot something wrong what we saw in mylot. I am new, but i will say that here sometimes we can be bored. Do you have days when you don t know what you can ask, and don t know what you can answer? You will take a break or just stay and try to be in good mood?
@mysdianait (64325)
I have been here over 2 years and I have never experienced one day when I am bored. There is always something going on that I can join in with no matter whether it is a serious discussion or frivolous fun. If and when it ever happens that I am bored I would be very worried
Hello, 2 years is so long time, but i think that you had bad days too, is not possible to have just good days. Maybe i have just a bad day, nothing more, i have a problem with somebody who copy one of my discussion, and i am sad. Maybe i will recover myself. I ll try
@mysdianait (64325)
Did you report the offender? I can honestly say that I have not had bad days on the Lot. Unless something awfulhappens I don't have bad days offline either. I wish there were more hours in each day to be able to be in all the places I would like to be - I just never seem able to catch up
No, i don t report, just i send a message to this person, is not nice, all words are same...you know, sometimes i read so many discussions , just don t start a discussion who can be a copy...for this i am sad.But next time i will report, be sure. I give second chance, and i wait apologize.who knows, maybe will be come.
@Tiamjr (435)
Yes, I think everyone needs a break now and again from certain things. But when I come on mylot I always seem to find something to do, even if it is just responding to a single discussion. For me personally, I get more times when I am too busy to spend time on mylot, than times when there is nothing to talk about with others on here. I think either expanding your interests or taking a short break are good tips for beating the boredom feeling on mylot.
Yes is a good idea, i will try just to give the best response, or try to answer in some special discussions. thank you any way.
@Tiamjr (435)
No problem. I am sure that feeling of boredom you have won't last too long:)
@Citychic (4078)
I am bored........... Hi friend, I feel like that quite often but then I have to start thinking of questions that I really feel are interesting. Sometimes it's fun to know the answer to hear what your friends will say. So usually whenever I am feeling really bored I will simply start commenting to someone else' discussions and not post very many discussions of my own. But if you find a very interesting topic that you really want to learn something about, you will find that you will not get bored very easily. Please add me as a friend and check out a few of my discussions. I'm almost certain that you will find them rather interesting. Hope you won't stay away for very long if you do decide to take a break. As for me I will be taking a break pretty soon myself. I can feel a sleep starting to come on me. But i will be back soon and I look foward to corresponding with you more. Take care and happy mylot!
Hi, i just come back, i walk for a time, and now i try to start again...