Do makig anti virus same time when you open online earning???

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
For me i often use anti virus program same time i use online earning websites, i am surely the many virus comes with thes sites.I have not been use anti virus about 10 mins when i open these sites, it was very slow in my computer speed.Now i will often use anti virus several times when i open these sites.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
It is good that you use that to visit thoese sites , i will buy a computer in the future specially for such purpose .
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
If you use for online earning,Don't forget to scan antivirus everytime.Thank you to join.Have a nice day.
I always make sure that my antivirus and firewall are enabled and updated since there are viruses and other threats that can infiltrate your computer once your antivirus and firewall are disabled. And once those threats are in your computer, several problems will definitely occur and worse will be hard disc will be totally unusable. So please always enable and update your security softwares.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
If they are software for free is good, i fear virus coming from anti virus software too.Thank you to suggest me .HAVE A NICE DAY.