how were you as a student before?

i had same experiences like any other students before. i also arrived late in the morning and was being scolded by a teacher for doing so. i used to cut classes when i don't like the topic or worst the teacher. i stayed in the canteen for hours too with friends and classmates doing guy sight seeing. im proud to say that i didn't flank nor drop any subject before. how were you as a student before?
@jheLaichie (4439)
we are the same my friend. and im the same with the other students before. i do cut classes. dont go to school specially if i didnt like giong, without any valid reasons at all. lol! i do gets late and do also stay on canteens or go to malls if we find the subject boring. jhelai
yeah i know.you're one of the accessories to our crime before.it was good that we still excel despite that. now that i became an education entity i despise students cutting classes too.i guess it was a reflection of some of my escapades before and served as a boomerang to me.im proud to say that students don't cut class in my subject or else they won't see me anymore or worst i might be deleting some names in my record.
@ckyera (17261)
hello there! well i am just a typical student, a simple student. i am not a teacher's favorite and not their pets as well...i usually came late in the morning, i don't really like attending flag ceremony! but i don't cut classes...i am always looking forward for recess...they say i am talkative and i once being scolded for that! hehehe...i hate recitations and i love cramming! hahahaand yes i also love getting a glance on my crushes on the next classroom and always raise a hand to say "ma'am may i go out!"
hi there ckyera.i see you in socints. i have the same name there. well being a student is really fun. i love recitations and i don't cram for stuffs. i always make sure that im ready in coming to class.it's just sad that i often came late because of really some unavoidable circumstances.thanks for responding to my posts.
Well, In my teachers` views, i have been a decent student as far as my politeness and study skills are concerned. But, in nearly every standard i have yet studied in, i have been scolded for coming late and talking too much in the class. Well, now i am in enginnering college, there, they don`t scold for coming late but just don`t let me in if i am late. Due to this, my first class is missed nearly everyday. I also don`t know why, but i am late daily by nearly 20 minutes and that 20 mins has stuck. About bunking the classes, i don`t do much of them, as we have got a strict minimum attendence criterion (i already fall on margin missing my first class). But, all that`s good and fun, that is what student life is! Happy Mylotting!!
i hate coming late since i missed some stuffs already.sometimes there are instances that we can't get rid of like being trapped in a heavy traffic or need to listen to mom while scolding other siblings early in the morning.student's life is so fun. i have lots of funny memories with it.thanks for responding to my post.