my earnings has not been updated!!

I am an active member of Mylot and i used to Mylot everyday. But al of a sudden, My Earnings are not getting updated. Last time when My account got updated was on 9July and today is 13July(IST). Had anyone of you experienced the same trouble and how did you manage to get out of that? Whom to contact if the problem still persists. Please help me out as I have neared my Payout and the problem like this is occuring. So please help me out regarding this issue.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
My earning have not been updated since Friday morning. I have responded to over 31 discussions and started at least 4 discussions with alot of responses from them however I only received 1 penny. I never experienced mylot not updated over the weekend and I have been with Mylot now for three months.
@marciascott (25557)
it is going on 4 yrs, for me, Maybe they will updsate Monday.
@mipen2006 (5528)
Hey lelin, I noticed mine had also just gone up the one cent. I wonder if there is truth in the rumor going around. I'll be very disappointed if it's trus.
@chillpill90 (1937)
Its usual they do not update them on the weekend wait til monday and it will all be updated jst be patient.
Yes I'll do. But I thee has been no time delay in my account update till date as i used to get my account update daily and this time as i am not getting the update for more than 4 days, it makes me to wonder why it is happening so.
@hsofyan (3452)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Write and keep writing. I am sure, you work in the process. You can see the change later. HAppy mylotting..
Thanks for your words and i will keep writing. But what concerned me so far is my account update. So far i never experienced such a problem and this is for the first time i am facing such a difficulty, Hence i was a bit uncomfortable.
@marciascott (25557)
I was thinking maybe Monday, they will update esrnings, I think that may have happened before. I am not sure.