i'm so happy, i reached my first 100 posts today..!!

@janebeth (2034)
lol, i'am so happy for reaching 100 posts for 3 days.. what a challenging one for me.!! a working girl, being very busy in my computer, a lot of papers waiting but do gave time in my-lotting.. i'am so happy..!! thanks for everything..!!
@funnysis (2619)
Congraulations on your posting,I hope that you continue to post alot here at mylots and look forward to seeing more of your post.I like it when people are happy.Have a great day.
@janebeth (2034)
thanks funnysis, i will do my very best here in my lot. have a blessed day to you..!!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
dear jane, congratulations for reaching your first 100 posts. you really did your best to reach that first milestone at mylot, despite being so busy with your work. keep it up but please don't forget our priorities. i am so happy for you. this is how i also feel when i get mine. and now you have your own star. neil
@janebeth (2034)
lol, thanks sooo much neil.. this is all because of you.. thanks a lot..!!
@littleowl (7157)
Congraulations Jane', it is a nice feeling to see how many posts you do, and you don't seem to of been here that long...carry on like you are you will of done your second hundred soon..LoLo
@janebeth (2034)
thank you soo much.. GOD bless..!!
@suj123 (1068)
That's nice. With hundred post you have also got your star. Now 100 more and you can also add mylot codes. You reached 100 in 3 days that's really nice. Be active like this and you will see an sure boost in earning. Happy Mylotting.
@janebeth (2034)
thank u so much suj, GOD bless... yes i will..!!
@chaime (1153)
Congratulations!!! Keep it up. Mylot do reward you for your participation and just remember to be active and you will see you earnings pile up.. happy mylotting and again.. congratulations!!!
@janebeth (2034)
thank you so much.. have a nice day..!!
@kmaram (2535)
Hi janebeth, congratulations for reaching 100 posts, hope you will continue doing discussions and giving response.. Goodluck to you and happy mylotting.
@janebeth (2034)
thanks a lot..!! yes i will...
Hi janebeth, I am so pleased for you, so keep mylotting and have fun, cheers to the 100. Tamara
@janebeth (2034)
thanks a lot tamara, have a nice day..!! GOD bless u..
@cutygirl (576)
Congratulation. I remember the day when I reached at 100, I was very glad too. now I am waiting for 500 so that I can upload images while answer.