Golden days were your olden days.

@meapas (2434)
The other day I had gone to visit one of my relatives in a hospital who was admitted for some viral fever. As I entered the hospital, I saw a few known faces with some geographical changes. It was mutual recognition instantly. They were my childhood pals. Those moments were God sent moments for us. We just forgot we were in hospital and silence was the language spoken there. One of our old friends was admitted for some serious life threatening sickness. Words spread faster and one by one who heard the news came running to hospital to pay the visit. I happened to be there just by accident. But those miraculous moments were more effective than the costliest medicines. Even the doctor and the nurse were happy to see a smiling patient. We all were thankful to God for this chance meeting and this had a positive effect on the patient. Luckily for all of us, he is on the road to recovery. Do you ever meet your childhood friends?
@SomeCowgirl (32265)
Did you also visit your relative? I am glad that you were able to reconnect with your old childhood friends. I don't have any friends from my childhood but I know it's better anyway as my hs friends were not that compatible with me to say the least.
@meapas (2434)
Yes I did visit my relative along with my friends. It was a joyful evening for every one. Even my relative felt lot better and got discharged after two days. You better make some friends now or else you will have to repeat the same sentence in your old age. Just joking, be cool and thanks for your response. meapas.
@SomeCowgirl (32265)
No one is ever lonely as long as they have family. My fiance and I have our families and each other, lol, so screw the friends I once had. On that note, I know you were joking. I'm glad your relative got out of the hospital after only two days!