$35 cash back rebate for signing up web hosting plan!

Singapore
Hi, I will pay you $35 for signing up for the web hosting plan of Lunarpages under my affiliate link. I am in fact sharing my affiliate commission with you as a form of gratitude. For information on claiming the cash rebates, please visit my website: www.webknowhows.com Thanks.
@vishroxx (123)
I am also thinking to join this web hosting plan but need more details about this.
• South Korea
I think this is a good offer, I have seen similar offer at www.genuinewebhost.com they are giving back some cash after you sign up for hosting package. guys you can save a lot of money if you will choose wisely.
Hi, Please visit my website if you are interested in the web hosting cash-back rebate offer. However, I cannot offer more choices of Web Hosting company as it is against the policy of some web hosting company to offer cash back rebate in order to gain affiliate sales.