Jeez!! Nice Scissor Hands.

Ok Edward ScissorHands Is One Of My Faviorte Movies Of All Time. I Have No Clue Why Its Just Really Good And Entertaining. I Dont Have A Clue Why I Watch It. Its Just Kind Of Stupid Funny. I Like When he Starts To Cut The Bushes And Hair For People Its Just Hilarous There Are Like Fish And Dinosaures. Its Funny As Ish. HaHaHa. Or Like When He First Goes In The Girls Room And He Looks At Her Water Bed And Pokes A Whole Right Through It. So my Question Is, If You Saw Edward ScissorHands, What Was Your Opinon On It? And Then What Is Your Faviorte Johnny Depp Movie.
@mnk202 (339)
I also agree that this movie is a great movie. I enjoy the whole plot of the movie is very well put together. I enjoy the part when he trims all the bushes it always neat to see edward do that with his hands and so quickly.
Yeah I Know Its Crazy What He Makes Out Of The Bushes! Its A Dark Comedy Thing. Its Was Weird Because It Was Like Dark But It Was Still A Comedy!
@anna728 (1499)
I liked it a lot. I agree that there were some funny parts. But there was also more to it- it was a deeper movie than just that.