how would you like to have onions - raw or fried ?

hello here is rosyevening again, actually i want to know about your taste for onions. usually we take onions raw when salad comes , but when it is for meat , fish and egg , how do you like to have it , raw or fried ?
@russso (1701)
I want my onions raw. It's so yum! It has this sweet, crunchy taste that makes my salad taste better. I can't eat fried onions.
@checkmail (2042)
Hello rosyevening this is checkmail and do have onions in my daily food diet.I would prefer both types of onions, raw onion is better when eating food stuffs like chilli, barbeque, roasted non-vegs, etc and fried onion in case of other vegetable dishes as it is used in cooking it.Onions have various natural medic properties in it, so its beneficial to eat onions.I don't exactly like onions as while peeling it and cutting it sharply tears comes out of our eyes, which just irritates me, even my nose starts flowing and have sometimes headache.So it is preferable to eat onions in a limited quantity, whether its raw or fresh. Keep it up. GoodLuck.
Hi, rosyevening. I love onions, it is good for our health. However, i do not like it raw, i prefer fried onions. Normally i fried the onions together with eggs and meats. Sometimes, i do use the onions to make the soup. Happy mylotting and have a nice day!
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello, it depends on what type of food I will be having the onion with.Potato salad I like the onion raw and chopped up.On a hamburger if I have it fried I also like fried green peppers with it too.If I have it raw on my hamburger I peel the rings or chopped up.
@jayrene (2713)
hi there, i like onions and i used them in almost every dishes i cook. it doesnt really matter how the onions are going to be eaten for me, raw, fried, boiled, or pickled i will eat them. im the only one that eats onions here by the way .
@glesil_00 (1147)
Onion is good and have some good benefits, i prefer it is half than it is raw. Sometimes i eat it raw too but couldn't control the tears in my eyes. I always saute onion and love the smell of it like garlic. I put onion in eggs, vegetables and fish, and sometimes i do not fry it, just put it in the soup.
I don't really like onions all that much..So I'd rather have them chopped up into itty pieces - so I can see that I'm eating them. I don't mind them in salads or hash browns though!