Why is time so weird?!!

Time makes our lives. It is the key to how we perceive everything, from ticking of our minds to the events which our passage from birth to death. We can perhaps imagine a universe without color, or without light or heat, but we cannot imagine a world without time! Even after so many technological advancements ,the true nature of time confuses us still don't you think? Albert Einstein once very well said, "If you sit with a pretty girl for 1 hour its seems like a minute. But if you sit on a hot stove for a minute, its longer than any hour! That's relativity!" With every passing millisecond, the present becomes past and the future becomes present! Phew, I have no idea how our highly acclaimed physicists came up with such measurements! But it'll surely take time for me to catch up with time!!! What are your experiences or opinions related to TIME? What do you think Time is actually? Cheers!
@jshekhar (1563)
Yeah,its a strange thing. The more you think about it, the more your head gets messed up. Time is a concept developed by us humans to aid us and to help us organise things. But at times it becomes a headache as well.
Ask me about headaches! With my exams going on, I've been surviving on paracetamol tablets!
@clutterbug (1051)
I have a little pamphlet by D. James Kennedy, Ph.D., and here is some of what it says about time.... Usually, we have the idea that we come out of the past, and that that is first because that is where we came from. But, time comes from the future, and we move through it. For example, today, yesterday was called tomorrow, and now it's today. A week ago it was called next week, and now it is today. A year ago, it was called next year. So as time approaches us, we move through it. Anything is first in the future and then in the present and then it disappears into the past. That is the way time always works.