Do you read TERMS and CONDITIONS

Do you ever read terms and conditions of various websites before registering?
Yes I do read them as well as the Privacy statements. The one I read more of are the FAQs pages or the how to/guides to understand how the program works. To see if it is one that I want to work with or not. Reading them helps as well as doing a research on them to see what others say to make sure of my decision.
I'm big on FAQ pages as well. I always try to make it a point to view them. The Terms and Conditions can be rather daunting. I may not read them all myself, but will look at certain parts that really concern me. And I do admire you for reading them and the privacy statements. You are a patient one. lol
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
I do and most everyone else should as well. I know a lot of people don't, i'm not sure why. I guess they don't want to sit down and spend ten minutes reading them. However, by not reading them you can potentially put yourself in a lot of legal trouble. Soooo. It's definitely a must to read them.
@CatGods (4599)
well you nailed that one as to why people don't want to take the time to read the tos. Yep they are lazy and yet they want to make money. well go figure.
@drdivu (1011)
rarely...but i sign of like that...
@amybrezik (2123)
No they are way toooo long, but I should! At least once it has screwed me.
@CatGods (4599)
I always read the tos, privacy, and faq's. But most people don't and then they wonder why their accounts get deleted or they loose money etc etc. So why don't people want to take the time to read the tos of any site that they sign up for? Well it's plain and simple, "they are lazy" These are the same people who say they want to make money, yet they can't even do their own research to find out the do's and don'ts and how any given site works. These same people will scream and cry scam scam scam and that there is no way to make money on the net. Well start reading, learn to pay attention, and do your homework which can start with the tos, privacy, and faq's.
yes you are right with what you are saying. Actually, I am one of those people who don't read TOS, but I read the FAQ. But even though, I am not reading the TOS, i do some research first. I try to approach the person who has referred me and ask on how does the site works.I also ask if they are asking international members. With this, my name is not included in the name of people who cried because the site that they have joined is a scam. hope this help. have a great day!!
Good
@indrox (52)
yes , I read terms and condition before register, because i'm not living in usa. I always search site with international member.
it's good thing that you do that. With that kind of activity, you get to avoid to join scam sites.
@Shery32 (424)
• Saudi Arabia
Depends on the type of site, like torrent sites, You have to or you'll be "out" in fllllash. If I'm gooing to pay, I should read :D Thanks
@rberon1985 (5394)
Honestly, i just had a browse on the terms and condition, for me, it is a waste of time if I'm going to read it one by one. What I did is I try to consult or approach old members in the site. I ask them about the policy of the site. I also ask if it free to join and if it is applicable to international members. these are the basic things that I do before registering to a specific website.may this response will be helpful. have a great day!
Not really until it comes to earning. those should be read or else they could cheat you in any manner.
NO. mostly its all of lisence and registration details i think.. i have never tried to read any of them... and i think its not so important to read that things.. [b]anyway....Keep lotting....keep earning.... byeee..[/b]