Is it possible to delete a posted post in mylot

@Tk5013 (311)
Liberia
How to delete a posted post in mylot. I have posted a question in wrong category. So i want to delete it. Is it possible. . If yes how
@sblossom (2170)
i don't think we can delete any post by ourselves. if you post on wrong category the staff of the website will find it out and delete. it happened with me. so don't worry, just be careful next time. happy myLotting.
@rainmark (4306)
Hiya sblossom, i like your avatar, it's my dream to go at place where the stonehenge is, maybe next year. Cheers.
@sblossom (2170)
stonehenge is my favorite place too.
@rainmark (4306)
Only the admin can delete your posts here. So you need to do is messages the mylot admin and sent them the link of the discussions you wanted to delete and they do it for you. Cheers.
@rainmark (4306)
send
I don't think post deletion had been possible.i tried to look for one but never happened, were not allowed to allow and there's no option for it. only the mylot admin can delete post, whether it is discussion or responses or comments. so, my advice is that be careful what you post, and check you typo for errors.
@nehaagra (849)
No there's no way to delete any post, only mylot admin can do that. What you can do is to notify them, so that yours as well as others time and earnings are not wasted, if in future your thread is deleted.
@akuler (3537)
Hi Tk5013, There is no way for us to delete our post. The only person(s) can do that is mylot admin. If you have a good reason to delete your post, just contact them and give your reason why you want it to be deleted. If you started that discussion, you have to consider other thing before you request for that action to be taken. You will lose your earning from that discussion and so do the others who give a response to your discussion. Hope you are clear with this and have a nice day.