Anybody heard of mahalo answers?

@arkaf61 (10882)
I just flashed trough the page because I was looking for something else, but what I saw seemed fun with the opportunity to make some money. Since I didn't check it in detail I have no idea, so I'm turning to mylot members to know if anyone heard of this and if it really works. So, have you heard of it? Does it work? Is it legitimate? Is it possible to make some money from it?
@drannhh (15229)
I think thank you, which is what I presume Mahalo means, is a silly name for anything search engine related. It is probably legitimate, but the rest I do not know. Their economy sure is whacked, though. Maholo dollars, which they call their currency cost $1 to buy but only pay out at the rate of $.75 in exchange back to a PayPal account. I think I'll walk the other way on this one.
@arkaf61 (10882)
hmmmm that is strange.... doesn't sound very fair. OH well, now we know :)
I think I have heard the name before, but I am not sure. I have no experience with it otherwise. It might be interesting to see. To look into it I guess.
@arkaf61 (10882)
Oh my.... there has to be someone who knows about it LOL
@polachicago (19075)
I have it in my bookmarks for few weeks, but I didn't have time to take a look. It seems to be very confusing. They offered tutorials and regulations...but I wish to have time to read... I am wondering if anyone is member of "mahalo answers" and can share with hers/his experience.
@arkaf61 (10882)
Yeah, I was also hoping that someone could offer a bit of information about it. Well, the discussion is up, maybe someone will answer that knows a bit more than we do :)
@surfermac (466)
i need time to really know its background ill tell you after
@arkaf61 (10882)
Thanks. I am actually doing a few things at the same time, but I will try to check as well. Meanwhile it will be nice if someone else knows anything about it, that way we will know what it is all about :)