The Jackson 3?

Did You Hear About The Jackson 3? Joe Jackson Wants To Turn, Prince, Prince Jr, And Paris Into The Jackson 3. All That Guy Cares About Is A Dollar Sign. His Freaking Son Just Died. R,I,P Michael Jackson. He Needs To Not Worry About Money. Just Like During The Jackson 5 Thing. He Worried About More Money. Thats How Michael Jackson Got His Hair Burned Off. So The Jackson 3 Is Stupid. It Dumb, And Joe Doesnt Need To Worry About The Dollar. Money Is All Thats On His Mind. So What Do You think About it?
@CatGods (4595)
I think it's a bad idea right from the start. If Joe gets his hands on those kids, well their lives will be screwed up forever. In another discussion I asked if Joe Jackson knows how much the public hates him. The response was that he doesn't care. But I sure do hope that Katherine puts a stop to it if Joe tries to pull a fast one.
What Do You Mean I Asked Joe?
@CatGods (4595)
it was in a different discussion that some one else started that I asked if Joe knows how much he is hated.
Oh Ok
Micheal was right about his father.... he tried his best to keep away his father from his kids... he said he didnt want his father to do what he did to him :(
And Now He Is Trying To Get Them
That's ridiculous. I mean honestly? Joe Jackson is a total loser, but I didn't think that he would have the cojones to actually do something like this. He needs to look aside from the dollar sign and grow a spine.
WHat Do You Mean. He Did The Jackson 5
ya i did hear about this, but i have to ask, how does this fit into the making money catagory?
Just Joe Jackson And His Money