Are your referrals lazy?

@mermaidivy (15415)
I have two referrals total, both of them total didn't give me more than 10 cents... they were posting alittle bit when they first joined but not anymore... I now can only work on my own without any referrals... it is so slow... How is your refferal? Are they actively posting and bring you something?
@fwidman (11515)
It happens to us all they start off okay then they get busy doing other things or they simply get bored with the site, who knows? All you can do is maybe send them a PM asking them why they gave up and see what they say, if anything. I have five or six and right now only one of them is active, that's my wife One of them is working and has no time for the computer so I can understand that. the others? They just don't care.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Oh your wife mylot with you together? That's nice, my husban doens't... he hates it...
@fwidman (11515)
Yep, my wife is here and now my daughter is here also. Wife is my referral, daughter is my wifes referral. Gotta keep that mylot money in the family
@gr8life (6253)
Hello mermaidivy, I work here alone. I don't have any referrals as I don't promote mylot to anyone else. At this moment, I prefer to work alone rather than hoping on my referrals. I heard a few cases where members here have many passive referrals rather than active ones. I think if that is the case, it is better for me to work alone here rather than promoting to others and then, they turn out to be the passive ones. Whatever it is, it is just my own opinion and maybe there are many out there who have many active referrals who help them to earn more here.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I don't either so I need to post hard!!!
@arkansos (546)
Oh yes they are. Most of them have made only a post or two. I dun think I've earned half a penny's worth from them. Can't blame them, though, They have busy lives, generally.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Yea... so I only work on my own too...
when i used to post of orkut i had lots of referrals who used to work for me but now they dont and so there is no referral earnings for me.Not everyone out here likes to post and earn money.They want easy money!!LOL!
@mermaidivy (15415)
I have just started mylot, so I have none. I think this is normally because some people might join mylot for fun, being curious, not because of the money.
@mermaidivy (15415)
Good luck to you then!
@silvercoin (2101)
• Lithuania
Active and good referrals is really rare thing these days,especially in summer.I work here without them.I think it's a bit difficult sometimes, but you can be proud of yourself when you succeed.I remember one social site where I had 10 referrals,they were lazy as hell.When that site started giving points instead of cash, my "workers" stopped helping me at all.You know, only bots do job regularly.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I don't even participate as much now since the weather has changed to be better laltely, I go out to the beach more.
@mobhomeir (7565)
So disgusting and frustrating. Out of my four referrals only one goes very active..she even have more time participating than me....
@mermaidivy (15415)
I understand your frustration... I can only work on my own...
I wouldnt' call my referrals lazy..I just wouldn't call them active either. . I have like 2 active referrals I can rely on, but that's about it!
@mermaidivy (15415)
2 is good, I have none now, they don't participate anymore...
well i have one referral he didn't give me more than 1 cent and i tried forever to convince him to join this site. i try to first ask all my friends to join just to talk then they say no and i mention that it gives you money they all ask a few questions then think its a scam and say no again. so i don't know what to do spend alot of time getting referrals that never log on and asking people to join or just spend all my time on here and have my time wasted wisely. but i understand what you going through at least yourse come on more than once.
@mermaidivy (15415)
My sister is one of my referrals, but she got bored with it...
@rosekiss (30260)
• Eugene, Oregon
I have no referrals in here so it really doesn't matter. I have tried to get referrals, but since I have had to do it all myself, I would just rather continue that way, as I don't have to rely on others to help me get the payout. I would have no one to blame but myslef if I didn't get payout. I am so used to doing it all myself anyway, and I got the payout last month, and will get it this month as well. Anyway, when you have referrals, there is no guarantee that they will even work for you. When they aren't active, you might as well not have them anyway, and just do it yourself. Good luck and happy mylotting.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I do it all by myself too... so it is slow...
@tdemex (3547)
I've got a few who are active, and it's really worth it! But this is very normal may be 2 out of 10 will work out good for you! It's really a numbers game! There are a lot of slackers out there that want to get rich and not do anything for it. I've been doing this for a long time and it's getting worse as the young and older people get laid off all are searching for the pot of gold! LOL! But it's really like the tortoise and the hare! Just be PATIENT and keep pushing, as you get them it's keeps getting better and better! Good luck! Don't give up! tdemex
@mermaidivy (15415)
That's good, it helps a lot on your earnings each month!
@saundyl (9690)
I have a few referrals - they were active the first couple days they joined and then lost interest. I wouldnt call them lazy though.
@mermaidivy (15415)
I guess they just lse the interests.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Nah, we have the same predicament. Well, its not really a predicament on my part since I dont mind if my referrals are active or not. Its already nice that they have signed up under me. I also would rather not expect them to be active most especially if I didnt personally ask them to be my referral. However if I did ask them directly I do slightly expect them to at least log in to the site every now and then to post so as not to get their accounts deleted. I only have 2 referrals at the moment and they were directly asked referrals. They really dont log in as much as I do and I do understand why. The key to all this is to just not expect anything from referrals. Be thankful that they did agree to become your referral, its upon their discretion if they wish to actively continue or not. That's just what I think on the matter anyways.^_^