i'm sooo ready to cut and paste here at mylot

yes, finally i'm reaching out my 500th post, and I feel so excited for that. It took me for a month to have it activated though. I know that there are user agreements that prevents us to cut and paste articles from different forums/blogs but i'm pretty sure that some of us here have their own websites/blogsite that has interesting topics as well. So mylotters, can you tell us on how many days it took you to reach your 500th post?
@savypat (20247)
I hope you are not disappointed, I use this feature rarely and only if I find something very interesting to give to people, You don't get paid very well on this type of entry.
Do you know how earnings are calculated though? Please share some ideas and proof, would greatly appreciate it.
@savypat (20247)
I don't know and I don't think anyone else knows for sure. It may be a computer program that count the words or letters written. I just do the work and get paid.
Hi friend, Its great that you reached 500th post and now you are about it of 110th post.I hope you are enjoying by meeting all the criteria met by mylot site till now.Keep on doing to reach 1000th post.For me to reach 500 post it took around 4 months after working hard.But happy what i am in now.Enjoying mylot a lot by responding discussion everyday.It became my friend now for which i would not leave the internet without seeing mylot site. Have a nice day
Me too! I half filled if i'm not using myLot. I am enjoying here at myLot, cheers!
@submerryn (1304)
woohoo! OK, so I've not reach that 500 mark yet. But please let me release my excitement of reaching my 200 mark, can? LOL. I was very excited to reach my 200 mark as I can now use the emoticons. It took me 3 weeks to reach 200 mark! Haha.. Dont know how long more it will take me to reach 500! So looking forward to it!
thanks friend! i'm sure that you'll reach your 500th post pretty soon as well, just enjoy it in here.
i'm still a long ways off but i try to ignore that and just keep posting in discussions. it appears to be a lot of work when you are keeping tab! :)
yeah, i enjoy it most if i become the 1st responder in a topic.
yes indeed. its fun to hear what others have to say! keep mylotting!;)
I'm with ya! It would be soooo nice to not have the annoying total erase when you copy-paste to the message! I got in that habit after YouTubing for a while, and just recently it bit me in the butt! Basically, I'm going to want to copy (without pasting) instead of cut-paste.
@tjades (3593)
• Jamaica
I definately cant remember that at the moment but I must say concratulatios on nearly reaching your 500 posts
It took me a couple of months due to the fact that I took a good 3-4 weeks off of mylot when exams and the first part of summer started. I would be careful with the copy and paste because you don't want to copy and paste your same blogs over and over again on different discussions. Also you don't want to copy and past your same blog topics on different discussions like once a day etc. With having copy and paste for me the only thing I use it for is when my response doesn't go through so I go back, copy it, and then try to repost it or when I'm adding in a link for someone to look at something. Just be careful not to abuse the privilege.