what sounds do you like to hear, and scents that you like to smell?

I love to hear.. 1. A cricket in the summer evenings 2. A church choir 3. Church tower bells 4. A plane flying overhead (it reminds me of summer) 5. A plow coming down the street after a big snow storm 6. Birds in the morning I love to smell... 1. Freshly mowed grass 2. A barbecue that someone is cooking up 3. The air 4. A homemade meal 5. A candle that is named "Ocean Breeze" 6. The smell of the ocean What are your favorites
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Hi Sweetchariot, I love to smell the wild sage and thymne outside my house, my coffee, the sea in a storm, my son fresh from his shower, the smell of garlic mushrooms. I love to hear the sea in a storm. I love to hear perfect utter peace. I can hear that now, utter bliss.
Yes, I love the smell of garlic...and morning cofee. As for the smell of the ocean/sea, that is one of the best. Wish I lived closer to it, so I wouldn't just have to smell it.!
@clutterbug (1051)
Hi Sweetchariot, I like to smell: Gardenia flowers, mowed grass, fresh lumber at a lumber yard, evergreen trees, the soil after a rain. I like to hear: power saws in the distance, evening Grosbeaks, bumble bees buzzing, hummingbird wings zipping by, an old English piano. Thanks for posting this great idea!
Yes, I forgot the fresh lumber...always loved that smell, and vegetables in a garden. Can't say I love those bumble bees though...lol. Thanks for responding.