Are you intimidated by people in superior positions than you?

Singapore
Choice: A. At times maybe. B. You bet I am. I am comfortable with people like me. C. Not at all. I strive to reach that position and maybe even higher so that they will get intimidated the next time they meet me. When we are getting into any job, for sure we always face this old worker who act like the boss... because they got more experiences in the office... the fresh one is considered as new and unexperience one... Wherever you go, this people will act like they are the owner... some may also bully you since you still dont know the situation... and you treat them nice since you have to start a new relationship with the worker... For me... C is my choice... Actually not all people intimidated me... anyway, i went to college and finish the course... learn this and that... read this and that... anyway, im still newbie... but after period of time, i know i will gain more knowledge and learn about the situation in the real work...
@JenInTN (27565)
I am usually not intimidated by anyone. The vice president of my company however used to a lot. I have since gotten over it and still don't know what it was about him that made me feel like that but at one time I did. I think there are some people that just have something about them that must make us feel that way . I wasn't the only one either. Everyone did. He is a awesome person and very down to earth. I once told him that he was intimidating and I think it may have hurt his feelings. That was of course after I was over the feeling. He is the only one that has ever made me feel that way though.
@eileenleyva (10984)
hello manya_pearl, I am never been intimidated by anyone. nobody should be. A person is just a person no matter what his position in life is. I once greeted the president of our country when everybody else just looked from afar. I call on the top man in a company if I have a problem. My contention is he the only one who can make the decision I need. I even sent an e-mail to an American ambassador for what could have been a trivial problem for her but something very important to me. Of course her office extended help. Do not be intimidated by anyone. We breathe the same air.
@meapas (2434)
You have the right choice, baby. With this kind of attitude you are bound to be successful. May you touch the sky in your field of activity. meapas.
@prinzcy (5057)
I am not intimidated by people with higher post than me but it's more to their personality and their effect to my work. My current boss has a strict face that can intimidate just about anyone. He hardly smile and often look scowling. I don't know whether he's angry or not. I don't want to cross his line. I can't read his mind at all. If he don't like me even a tiny bit, he can make sure I'll never renew the contract and show up next year (which I don't know whether he'll do it or not since I can't read his mind at all)
@stephcjh (32327)
I get intimidated by them sometimes but not all of the time. Some of them are nice and genuine and they do not let their knowledge or authority demean others. some are actually kind people.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
You can be intimidated by anyone because you are weak in the teeth. There is art in every situation. You must be able to read situations, and with the wise.