What is your favorite waste of time?

i think when i used to sit to watch TV for 1 to 2 hours ...then its waste of time
Hi Sitting idle when we have no projects?????that is horriable and waste of time...........
@greenline (14866)
Just relaxing , sitting on an easy chair in the garden and watching the birds playing with each other on the tress around ! That's very relaxing and plenty of time wasting ! That's a very nice question ! Thank you very much.
well, in my idle time, i like to catch up with my relatives and friends in the neighborhood. so, when i get free time, i go to their place and catch up with them. with the days getting hectic ,it is nice to be able to visit them and ensure you stay connected.
Playing some games on my laptop if i am just too bored of watching nonsense tv programs.
@Rootmere (134)
Playing some good ol' video games. Some Playstation 3 or the Xbox 360 is usually fun.