What super power would you choose?

To read minds.
I would want to be able to read minds too, dreamangel. I would want something that wouldn't stop me from participating in normal society, but that would give me an edge. I feel like if I could read people's minds, I would be able to get anything I want, without using force, because I would always be able to convince people of things. Also, I wouldn't want to have a power that allowed me to outright control people, because honestly, I wouldn't trust myself to only use it for good.
@rlaknar (616)
I would like to have the power of control.Everything, living and non living things obey be and must be in control of mine. Thanks for the discussion!!!
I would like the ability to control mother nature. I would make it cloudy when it was too hot and make it rain when it was dry. It would be pretty cool to be able to control all the forces of mother nature so that away you could prevent disasters from happening and make weather the way you wanted it to be.