How Can I Be Happy?

I don't know what to do. i 've been depressed for a long time, and it's just getting worse. i am not getting the job ..i m looking from last one year . what should i do to keep my self busy ?
the only non medical treatment for depression is meditation,if it is not possible with you ,then think positively,your not getting job,there is a great job awaiting for you,you think like this.or just stop thinking those which makes you depressed.be happy,forget all sorrows.then see how good it will be for you,if also it ddoesnt contrl ,then i will tell other methods.first follow these you will definately relax.first go to a nice movie ,for refreshment.....
@tuni902 (483)
Hi Friend, I would suggest you to go for Online earning job Till you get a Job , I am very much sure that you will feel comfortable with it and it will keep you busy too, and Further You will also Get Paid for it, So go for it and If you want I could Guide you in this online Because I have got certain experience in this Online earning field and Currently I am earning $150(Rs. 7500). Keep Smiling and Happy myLotting...
With the help of Mylot u can be happy
So far, i don't have a job too. I'm keeping myself busy by responding to discussions here in mylot and trying to earn big by spending time here. It's my first week and 3days here and i've managed to earn quite a few dollars. So i think this might help you. Have a nice day!Ü