If you need company, what is better to have? A computer or a pet dog or cat?

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
DAY BY DAY WE ARE MORE DEPENDENT BY OUR COMPUTERS. I f you need somebody or something to make feel you better, more relax, what you will choice, your computer or your pet dog or cat? Do you think that you will choice your computer because offer you more oportunities or you dog who make you feel more relax, and you love him?
@kevchua (1004)
A computer is not company by my definition. I'd rather have a pet (dog or cat) which I could play fetch with and talk to. Better still, I'd just call up a friend and hang out.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi icesmile, i will choose my pet cat,hes sooooo funny and cute and just seeing him makes me feel relaxed,and needless to say i love playing with him,he loves to play with the pieces of paper i throw up to him.
@lovedude (4457)
hey great question.. even though my answer may not be so good as for a company I prefer either friends or computer.. here among computer and pet animals.. I prefer computer more.. :-)
@vingyan06 (2489)
If can only choose from computer, or pet, I would choose a computer. It take a responsibility to take care of a pet, be it a cat or dog. For computer, I can easily so what I like includes online, watching movie, and playing games. It is more FUN for having a pet to accompany me. :) That's is just me.
I would not be able to choose between the two. My cat is wonderful to play with, and to have around the house, but when I want to reach out to people all around the world, the computer is nice. Both are wonderful to have, but each one is too different from the other to make a fair comparrison.