At what age did you get your first Love Letter?

@daliaj (5689)
I got my first love letter at the age of 13 when I was studying in 8th grade. The guy was my neigbour and he was very fond of me. I didn't like him because he was not that good looking and also a very short person. I doubt he is as tall as me. I was kind of tensed when I got that, but I directly told him I don't love him, but like to consider him as a friend, if he doesn't mind. In India, parents don't encourage love marriages. They don't allow kids to love somebody. Here, it is the responsibility of parents to find life partners for their children. At what age did you get your first love letter? How did you feel on recieving the letter? Did you love the person?
@chi2nasrin (1103)
I got mind when I was 12. The funny things was all all the words was a song lyrics. I was happy receiving the letter and I did loved him. It was such a long time ago. Puppy love.
@daliaj (5689)
Lol. I think it is interesting to think back about the puppy love after so many years. It will get a smile in your face. Right? Most of those things happen at very young age - teen age are puppy love or crush, which we are not able to distinguish at that age. Twelve is a very small age to start loving. :-) Thanks for the response. Do you know that the guy wrote the song lyrics hiself or copied from some where?
It was lyrics of a song from our local artist. I didn't notice it at first because I never heard that song before that. When I did then I said to myself "hey, I heard that somewhere before" and realized that he just plain copied and written it all down word by word.
@daliaj (5689)
Lol. I thought somebody has become a poet because of you. Anyway, thanks for the responses. Sometimes these type of experiences help us to learn something in life. Now, you learned that copying some lyrics will not always impress somebody and it is better to write a poem if possible. Lol.
@vinslounge (1297)
Ha Ha Ha. This is a very nice topic to be started. I am 21 and still havent got any love letter so far. Lolz. I even dont expect any from others as it is traditionally boys who give love letter the majority number of times. But people getting love letters at the age of 14,13 must be a fond moment as they are some untold Crush and after 10 years those memories must be a cherising one. Moreover I never does that to any girl since i knew about my personlaity.:-)
@daliaj (5689)
Hi my friend, 21 years is a right time to start thinking about love (keep in mind about studies). :-) Yes, you are right, mostly in our culture no girl will come up first and give a love letter to a boy, unless she is very modern and over smart. But, when a boy gives two or theree love letters, a girl will write atlest one to him. I wish you will have the experience soon. Thanks for the response.
I got mine at the age of 23 from my first and only boyfriend!
@daliaj (5689)
I could feel your excitement when you say your first and oly boyfriend. That is great. There are only very few persons who got this opportunity, you are one amoung them. I share your happiness. All the best for both of you, let your love last forever and ever. Thanks for the resposne.
Believe it or not, NOT YET.. I'm 18 and there is pretty much time to receive one :)