Why no responses ?

Bangalore, India
Some of the discussions I started have no response. Why it is happening like this
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Maybe because the discussion is not appealing to people, the title is vague or you're just unlucky.
• Bangalore, India
Hi...diamania Thank you for your response....Iwill try to improve Happy mylotting
Do you place links in your posts? Do you comment on the answersyou get? If you comment on my answer I will be more willing to see what you have posted. Such is life. We are all people although we don´t see each other´s faces Rate answers, resolve better answer. I hope this helps. Luck
• Bangalore, India
Hi....marguicha I will try to improve as you instructed . Happy mylotting
Thanks for giving me a best response. I hope you are recieving more feedback
@whateva (786)
baaaaah i have the same question
I´m copy-pasting what I just said. Luck and welcome to mylot!!! Do you place links in your posts? Do you comment on the answersyou get? If you comment on my answer I will be more willing to see what you have posted. Such is life. We are all people although we don´t see each other´s faceswink Rate answers, resolve better answer. I hope this helps. Luck
• Bangalore, India
Hi...Whateva Please see the responses in my discussion on this subject
@Elixiress (3893)
Maybe people have nothing to say in response to your discussion, or it is too similar to other discussions, so people feel like they have replied to it a million times before. Also it could just be that people have not found your discussion as this is such a large forum. Do not take it personally.
• Bangalore, India
Hi.........Elixiress I will try to be more selective on choosing the topic. Thank you for the response
@Citychic (4078)
Why no responses? Hi mdvarghese. If your discussions are one liners that could be the reason why you are not getting any good responses. Most people are looking to respond to discussions that are four lines or more. Another reason could be that your discussions are not very interesting. Are you really taking the time to think it out before you decide to post. These might be two things that you should consider taking into consideration. Hope this helps. Happy mylot!
• Bangalore, India
Hi...Citychic I noted the points and I will try to improve........Happy mylotting
@goldeneagle (6775)
I will see if I can help you out with that a little man...
• Bangalore, India
Hi....goldenangle Thank you for your response and the help extended . Happy mylotting
@arcidy (5016)
Your not alone on this I also get a lot of no responses. And also a lot of other people do im guessing. Sometimes people don't like responding to discussions that they can only make a short answer like me. I respond when I can make at least 3 or more sentences in my post if I cant then I usally don't reply. And sometimes the time of day is a factor to. Like if you post when no one is on then no one will probably reply to that post.
• Bangalore, India
Hi.....arcidy You are right. I have seen a lot of discussions with no responses started by mylotters. As you said many people may not lik to give a one line reply. Thank you for the response
i think all others are busy with some other discussions
• Bangalore, India
Hi.Ajith Thank you for your response..........Have a nice day
@raj_gupta (312)
Hi. Mylot is a place where people do what they feel like and if your discussions don't make them feel like responding then nothing else can. One thing for sure though, you will have some responses for this one. Have a nice day.
• Bangalore, India
Hi raj_gupta Thank yu for your response . have a nice day
Well I think its probably all in your titles or something. I too have been having these problems but sometimes someone will respond and that is it. I guess the topics you have arent really grabbing their attention. A lot of discussions lately have been about marriage, and other things similar to that. So I guess you could always try one of those and see if they respond to that but dont worry Im sure you'll boom with responses soon.
• Bangalore, India
Hi.easyflow90 Thank you for your responses. May be that will the reasons and I will try my best Have a nice day