What skin tone do you have?

@mermaidivy (15412)
The weather has finally turned better and sunny! I have been bring my dog to the pond and played in the water, I had got tanned a litte bit. And I have just been to the ocean this morning, it was all nice and hot, I have got toasted! And I have brown legs again! hehe^_^ I have pretty whie skin although I'm not white but I tend to turn tanned easy once I play under the sun. What about you? What skin color do you have? Do you like to be tanned?
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I love to be tanned. I don't consider myself having white white skin I think it would be olive complexion naturally. My two sisters have white skin where they can't be outside in the sun at all. I will usually burn the first time and then it turns to a tan in a day or so. I started my tan before I went to Puerto Rico this year and now I have a very nice tan. I just wish my legs would get a little darker. They are the hardest part of my body to tan and I'm always where shorts. I just don't understand it.
@mermaidivy (15412)
I have a very brown leg agin, I like it, it looks sexy! hehe ^_^
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hi mermaidivy, I'm very fair and would burn if not careful so always use high factor sun protection. As it is so hot here we don't tend to go out in the heat of the sun, but usually my face and arms catch a bit or a tan easily just walking around. when we head to the beach I'm always under the umbrella unless in the sea, and I never deliberately try to tan. Being fair skinned is natural for the women here, they tend to be more white as don't sit directly in the sun, the men who work outdoors become very brown easily
@mermaidivy (15412)
I need to put on sun lotion when I expose under the sun too even though I don't get burn easy, don't want it happen in case.
@thea09 (18327)
• Greece
Hi again Mermaidivy, many thanks for the best response, much appreciated. Keep that sun cream on
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello mermaidivy no need for me to get tan because I am used to be a tanned already, what I want is to have a fair skin...what do you mean by fair skin to you...lighter than tan color?
@mermaidivy (15412)
I liek tanned skin like what I'm having now ;-)
@gr8life (6253)
Hello mermaidivy, I have a fair skin but not as fair as the whites I don't really like to get tanned and whenever I go to a beach, I will make sure that I put all the right lotion at the right place
@mermaidivy (15412)
I do too but I don't mind to get tanned :-)
@rainmark (4306)
Hiya, My skin tone is tan, i wish i got a fair skin. It takes longer to get my skin white but when go under the sun u turned so tan straight away. But i do still love my color. Filipina beauty and im proud of it heheh.
@mermaidivy (15412)
Tan skin is nice ;-)
In the makeup aisle, I always buy the lightest shade of foundation. Although my arms will tan, my skin in general does not darken and easily just burns.
@mermaidivy (15412)
Thanks for sharing :-)
@bjcyrix (6910)
It's the rainy days here and so we dont get to see that much sun anymore. We actually have a typhoon and most places in the northern part of the country have storm signals. Anyway, whether its raining or its a sunny day, my skintone is brown. It varies sometimes on the shade of brown color depending upon how much I spend time under the sun but its always been a shade of brown.^_^