Earning any money online these days?

Well let me just start by saying that I am not making a killing or anything. But I am earning some cash online. I am also earning points that spend at amazon.com just like cash. So in total I have earned $194 in just a month at a GPT site. On the site I complete offers,surveys, & I refer people. I do well that way. Others only play the games there & earn plenty that way. There are contests daily & weekly, a lottery drawing, forum contests, a daily number limbo game... there are lots of ways to earn there. Just go there & find out for your self , theres no obligation, when you get there , if you dont agree , then close the page- no harm,no foul.Click here & decide for yourself http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin1244329971 you will see that this site is 100%legit. There is no scam, it is similar to this site in the respect that this site wants us to refer people here also. And this site like that will pay you for your time & effort
@machizmo (279)
Thanks for sharing the site. I will look into it.
ty for signing up... complete some offers & see that you can really earn there
Sounds good, thanks for the information.
no problem... message me in there if ya need help... sent friend request here too