Are you came from a broken family??

@phesaru (300)
Sadly to say YES i came from a broken family..I tell you guys my story!! My dad love to other woman not only 1 but they are 2.They say that my mother is a legal wife and i believe in that.Before my mom came to my dad's life he already have a woman but they never get married but they have a 3 child but when my mom came up to his life they start their relationship and they get married.When they still together my dad find another woman again and I'm not born yet.My mom and dad have only 4 child at that time then my dad starting liking a woman and that love ended a 1 baby.When i was born my mom find out that my dad has a another woman then my mom cant accept it but my dad ask a sorry to her and give him a chance and my mom accept that sorry but they still separeted,my dad not live to us.My father always came to our house they always do something until my mom preggy not only once but she get preggy twice and that is my 2 younger brother..My mom find out again that my dad and his 3rd woman has a baby again (older than me in 2yrs)my mom really cant accept all my dad done to her so she decided to divorce him. She really like to commit suicide at that time but she also think to us,so my mom work harder to raise us.Before,my dad always hit my mom,i never heard this to my mom's mouth but i believe that my dad do this kind of things to her..Yes my mom really love my dad thats why she can divorce him quickly when she find out first my dad's doing. When i and my 2 younger brothers grow up,my dad really cant accept us.He always say were not his child but the truth is we came from him because my mom didn't love again bcoz she always think about us! I was hurt when he says were not from him i cant imagined why he live in this worlds.But when the years past he accept all,but the feelings that you have a dad is i never felt it,in my heart their is still a wounds and angry why he do that kind of things and why he became our father.Until now he still lives with his 3rd woman and my mom always work for us even though she's too old..when every time i always think the past i always cry and think my mom.. For now on we still happy that we don't have a father.We always think that we need to be a success to our mother,she is our inspiration.We really love our mother because she never abundant her children even though she's far away from us we still feel that she's near to us.Anyway,even i have a little angry with my dad but he still a father for us even we never grow up from his hands he still our father.. If this case will happen to you,what will you feel and what are you going to your father?? Anyway i tell my story because i want to share this to other's specially to those who came from a broken family..i just wanted to hear also about your family why your parents divorce??
@daliaj (5689)
I am sorry my friend. I am not from a broken family, so I don't really know the after effects of it. I am happy to hear that your mother is very good and give you all support. Please enjoy it and take care of your mother. Do hard work to make your life a successful one. Since you have gone through the hardships of a broken fmaily, please make sure that this will never happen in your family. Plan for a good and stable family. I wish you all the best to succeed in life and find a partner who is understanding and with whom you can build up a good life. You can be a good mother to your kids and at the same time your husband can be a good father for your kids and in that way you can do revenge for the hard times you had. All the best again. God bless you.
@phesaru (300)
Me and my siblings we promise that it will never happened this to us if someday we get married and have an own family..We promise that we will live a happy family in the future =D...good to you that u never experience what i experience before,thanks to your parents that they never broke up..have a happy family =)
@zandi458 (27952)
You really have a very sad story. I think you are not alone in this world to experience such an unfortunate existence. I am glad I come from a well formed and loving family. I pray that you'll forgive your dad. He might be a sick man.
@phesaru (300)
yes i am not alone in this world,i still have a family but except to have a father..honestly their is a family who felt a warm for me,who felt what is family and I also called their father "dad"..he also loves me,but i cant still felt the love of a real dad =(