My Lot.com

@erikmama (12934)
I am new to My Lot.com and I want to know if anyone on here is making decent money? I hope I don't get kicked outta here for asking this question, but I am starting to wonder because I have did a few discussions and don't think it is paying enough for my time. Maybe my responses aren't good enough, I don't know. So I would like to hear from all of you to tell me your MyLot.com experiences!
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Hi erikmama welcome to mylot, If you don't have a dozen active referrals and don't do writing tasks here then mylot is not lucrative. I have 13.74 now and see how long I am at mylot ;) You wont get banned for asking these questions mate. ;)
@erikmama (12934)
Hello diamania! its been two years since i started this discussion. when i went to my unresolved discussions it brought up all of the firsts that I had started, so I thought that I would tke the time to respons to them ! I have learned a lot about this place and how it works since I have been here. Though I have not seen a lot of you on hee, so I hie yo are stull here with us!