Would You Rather Have Music Or TV?

@erikmama (12934)
I am just wondering which one you can not live without? Music or television and why? My answer would be music, because i do not watch a lot of t.v.and I love listening to music.. It can really bring your mood up down or all around!
I could go without tv. Music tells a story, so you can envision the picture yourself.
@shakil8 (407)
i am with you guys its music for me too.....i love music and i keep listening my favorite songs i have a long list of love songs in my cellphone which i keep listening.........i am also not watching tv much except when cricket matches are showing its the only days when i spend the whole day sitting in front of a tv..........
@erikmama (12934)
Muisc is always great.It can change our entir mood in an instant.I know television has good points, but I love music any way you look at it!
@erikmama (12934)
@beetham (12)
Oh man. That's a tough one. It's safe to say I am highly addicted to my television, but I have been playing music for many years... I would TV, because that way I can still listen to my digital cable radio. :)
@erikmama (12934)
Good idea...
I have to go with the majority on this one. It's music for me all the way. I rarely watch TV and when i do it's usually just for background noise or because I'm completely bored. Music makes me want to get up and move, TV makes me want to sit and slop out like a couch potato.
@erikmama (12934)
Gotta have music! But you are right tv is great for background noise. Music is what gets my butt up and cleaning and can really get me motivated to do something,or even express sadness and anger.
@neknek (250)
music. we have 2 tv sets at home. the one in my room and the other in the family room, since the tv set in my room broke, i haven't watched anything on tv for more than a month now. haha. but music, no i can't stand without music. when my earphone got broken, i replaced it after 3 days but those 3 days were unbearable. transpo is heaps better with music.
@erikmama (12934)
I haven't watched tv in a while either22 I love to take my cd player with m e when I am out.Makes the day go by dfaster and really entertainin for my long bus trips.
@greenline (14864)
I am like you too. I do watch Tv, but only the news channels. But, I love listening to music. That's very relaxing and refreshing. I keep a collection of CDs of songs and orchestra music, and I listen to them every evening after I get back home from work. That is my favorite way of relaxation each day after a long stressful work day !
@erikmama (12934)
I do like to catch the news...I like to keep up with events going on.I also love to watch UFC, but if worse come to worse,I would give it up for my music.I am always getting CDs,and now I can burn them so i am even happier!!
Definitely live without TV I love my music too much :D
@erikmama (12934)
I couldn't even tell you the last time I watched television.I've not had a converter box!! I like my music better,though.I am getting satellite tomorrow,so I am sure I will be doing a lot of watching then!! I can't wait to see my UFC again!!
This is a hard one, because I absolutely love watching my programmes each week including one tree hill and csi etc. but i love music even more, so i guess music.
@punkincat (216)
Music because its easier to listen to on the go
Music just because it relates to me more. I love losing myself when I listen to music because most of my problems just fade away.....
i think I would rather have Music. i mean tv is nice but its so manything that you can do while listening to music.