having a bad stomach ache

early today, i didnt go to work because my stomach aches so much. i dont even know whats the reason behind then i got constipated and i dont also know what bad food i have eaten that gives me this kind of sikcness. its frustrating and it hurts alot. i was hoping that it would disappear because i need to still go to work. but unfortunately, it didnt so i just stay whole day in my room.drinking hot water. i dont like to drink meds specially if i havent ask for professional help from it. thanks friends jhelai
@yugasini (12836)
• Anantapur, India
hi jhelaichie, hi friend what you have done,why you have eat lot of things,do not eat more ,eat less quantity in every three in the day time,i pray god that you may recover early from stomach ache...have a nice day
thanks for praying my friend. it does helps me alot. thanks for responding as well. jhelai
@yugasini (12836)
• Anantapur, India
hi jhelai, thanks for the comment...have a nice day
and thanks for commenting back yugasini my friend. jhelai
@kaguvkov (1041)
That is a bad condition. Constipation may caused a lot of loss of fluids and can lead to dehydration. You better drink to much juices if you are still suffering from it right now. Dehydration is a bad condition and sometimes could be fatal. You don't have to panic but if you are not taking any medication as of now you better drink many juices.
i know my friend. it really is so bad to be constipated because i may end up dehydrated with it. anyways, thanks friend. i am drinking juice and thanks for the help. jhelai
@ucue2008 (926)
I hope you doing fine now. I don't like having sick here, because the nearby clinic is kind far, and I will giving a lot of people problem if I'm sick. I used not taking care of my health goodly, now I'm kind really taking care of my health, eating multivitamin regularly, and drink milk almost everyday. Hope you will feel fine now. Take care.
thanks for this comment my friend ucue. i haven't commented back this one in the right time because again i am so very busy with work. but i am doing fine now. sometimes my stomach do get a little uneasy but just doing great and fine. thanks friend for this nice response. jhelai
@ds6413 (2072)
Hello, I eat fiber one cereal, the one that looks like little sticks every morning. It has 57% of daily fiber in one serving which is 1/2 cup or 4 ounces. I also drink 16 ounces of 1% milk in the morning and finish off with at least 1 cup of coffee. It works in about 2 hours, at least for me. My b/f uses orange juice and milk.Keep an eye on any changes in your symptoms in case you might have eaten some bad food.
yes i do my friend., and thanks for a great help you have given me. jhelai
@kcoregon (303)
Hmmm...you need more fiber in your diet likely. I have suffered from stomach pains and constipation before. Now I eat a bowl of frosted shredded wheat every morning for breakfast and try to eat more fruit and it seems to have cured the problem. You should also keep a food diary to see what food you eat that day. Each day that you have a problem mark it down on your diary on those days. After a few times look back and see if you find any similarities. These will be your answers.
this is so muc of a help my friend. i appreciated it! thanks friend. maybe ill do just that because its a vey helpful way to do things and to see things. of how it happened and all. thanks again my friend. good day!!! jhelai
@cyrus123 (6364)
Hi jheLaichie! I hope you are feeling much better now. Reckon it's possible you could have caught a virus? It seems like there's always something going around. I have a nervous sotmach, myself, and I tend to get nauseated easily. I also get constipated a lot. I think that happens a lot the older you get. Kathy.
i guess so too my friend. maybe with the food i am eating and a whole lot more. i really dont know. its always like this though but i am trying my best to achieve a more wonderful stomach. thanks friend for responding. jhelai