HEALTH or TASTE What do you prefer?

Its human nature to go after delicious food items.. but at times.. more tasty means less healthy or even unhealthy.. How do you maintain the balance.. just eat wat you wish?
@pp_earn (210)
I mostly go after my sense of tongue rather than on the health matter but its said everywhere by the health experts that one should avoid junk foods,cold drinks,ice creams etc.in order to stay healthy and concentrate more on fresher ones but what do i do ....its really tempting.I think good, delicious oil-free nutritious dishes should be introduced,may be then i would like to eat them.
yeah.. But such a combination (of taste and nutrition in one food item) is very rare.. I try my level best keep myself away from the junk foods.. But am forced to consume them occasionally. Thnx for the response.. Happy myloting!
@benny128 (3621)
I dont believe that any food is unhealthy, as if we all eat a balanced diet the body does need fat and calories etc etc to be able to function, which is generally what the foods that are referred to as bad contain. Now I do agree eating 6 burgers etc etc isnt the best idea in the world, but everything tatses nice or we wouldnt eat it in the first place. So in answer to your question eat a wide range of foods and make sure you have a active lifestyle too.
yeah... thats right.. but i don't think no food is unhealthy.. But there are people who never maintain the balance just go after junk food! And you are right about active lifestyle.. I missed that point.. yes, an active lifestyle will allow us to hav wat we like!
ya i prefer to have both. but normally therez no sync b/w them.
@phyrre (2324)
I like a little of both. I try to eat as healthy as possible, but I don't eat JUST healthy because I would drive myself insane. If I do good and eat healthy then I let myself eat something that I actually want to eat that tastes good. It's hard to eat just healthy or just tasty. If you eat healthy all the time without eating something you like, there's more of a chance that you're going to binge eat something tasty when you actually do eat it and eat it in excess. But if you eat a little tasty along with a little healthy, then that's less likely to happen because you're still dealing with your cravings at the same time. But if you eat all tasty...well, that's not really healthy and chances are you're going to gain weight. So I try to have a little balance in my diet. ^_^
i like my health and also taste i will take tasty food which will give health