What is your wish for today?

@brienn (826)
Do you make wishes everyday? And for today what do you wish for? My wish for today is to earn more from my online money making, and I also wish that my baby will become more stronger and healthier.
@Jennyleen (249)
i wish for today that i hope mama and me will be Ok.. cause we fght :(, grr and i hate it.. and i wish i can sleep normal again . .:(
@brienn (826)
Oh, why do you fight? You should not fight with your mama. I hope you and your mama will be ok soon.
yeh I feel so bad now, and I really want to knock to my parents door now but I htink they are sleeping already,..mm but i think yes surely tomorrow will be fine.. everything..:p
@Iriene88 (5352)
Wow, this is an interesting discussion and a good suggestion too! I think from tomorrow onwards I must have "A Wish A Day"..lol For today, before the day is ended, I wish that my son will get well soon. He is dwown with fever 39.02 degree celcius. Seen the doctor and eaten panadol already! Trying to sleep now. Pls pray that he will be well soon, tks!
@brienn (826)
I'm sorry to hear that my friend. I hope that he'll get well soon. I will pray also for your son's wellness.
@Iriene88 (5352)
Dear brienn, Thanks for your prayer, my son is okay already. He is back to school! Thank God that my wishes came true! All the best and do drop by to discuss some topic that I had started, hope to hear some of your views and opinions too! Happy myLotting!
@brienn (826)
It's nice to hear that your son is already okay and he's back to school now. Prayers are really powerful weapon.
Let me join in this discussion. My wish for today is no road accidents should happen around my place. Because mine is a busy place with a school zone and heavy traffic. I wish everyone to be safe and live a good life. Cheers. Have a nice day.
@brienn (826)
I hope your wish will come true, and I also hope that it will happen everyday. So students and children will be safe. Happy MyLotting.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I agree with you.I hope alike you too.I would like to get the lotto jackpot that i bought in my country too.