If you have ocassion to be in a show to Tv you will accept?

@icesmile (7172)
If somebody invite you to participate in a show to tv, you will accept? Do you think that you will have emotions and can t talk if know that so many people watch to tv and see you? Or just don t care? You can focus there to subject only and don t think to much that so many peoples see you? Can you focus your attention just to the subject? Do you ever were in a tv show? I were when i was kid, but i really don t care about who see me or not, i was natural, no problem.Even now i have dvd with this short moment, was about a fairy tale, where i was a little cat...was nice really
@meapas (2435)
Once the stage fright goes then it is very easy. As for me I never had this stage fright. I was very comfortable from the moment go. meapas.
@icesmile (7172)
hi, mean that you don t like to be in people attention....but this can be removed if you trust in yourself...